For efficient fleet management operations, fleet owners require a sophisticated, secured, and user-friendly tracking system that will increase their business productivity. If you want more features in your GPS vehicle tracking device system then Vehicle Tracking System can help you. We provide vehicle tracking systems with advanced features which include over speeding, driving through wrong route, vehicle theft prevention, fuel theft, route history, geo-fencing, and more. You can monitor and track your fleet via our desktop software or mobile app developed in-house.
In case of vehicle theft, our vehicle tracking system help police in following the signal transmitted from the vehicle tracking system fitted inside the stolen vehicle. By relying our customizable and budget-friendly service, you can reduce the insurance cost since the loss-risk can be minimized considerably.
Salient Features of Installing GPS Vehicle Tracking Device
- Fleet managers can monitor real-time location of their vehicle as well as other information.
- Setting up speed limit.
- Generating various reports of each vehicle.
- Setting up alarm condition get alerts via SMS.
- Create geo-fence and get message alert upon entry and exit from a preset perimeter.
- Immobilizing vehicle by sending command to the GPS vehicle tracker device.
- Fleet management and fleet tracking
- Fleet managers have full control over the GPS tracking unit.
Our vehicle tracking unit not only collect real-time location information but also collects other crucial information such as vehicle registration number, fuel tank status, odometer reading, vehicle movement status, main battery voltage status, temperature inside the vehicle, A/C on/off status, and speed of the vehicle. These information are saved to central server for a certain time (for a period of 3~4 months) so that you can view past history within that time.
Reports You Can Get from Our Vehicle Tracking System Unit
- Geofencing report
- Fuel consumption report
- Performance report – total distance travelled, total time taken, speed info, etc.
- A/C on/off report
- Past history report on a particular date
- Stoppage report
We offer customizable and budget-friendly packages for our clients in Qatar – Contract Based, Non-contract Based, and Mobile Based Solution. You can approach our experts for installing our GPS vehicle tracking device in your fleet. If you are interested, you can contact us in these mobile numbers – (+974) 44 881252, (+974) 55-69-3355/66-252589, and (+974) 44-88-1262. Or, you can pay us a visit at our office located at Town Center Complex, Suite 12, P.O. Box 5035, Doha, Qatar.